Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Animated GIF's With Photoshop

This evening I played with the animated GIF creation function in photoshop and created this GIF:

MorgansRaidAnimation

This is from a sequence of photos I took at Morgan’s Raid in June this year.  I took several pictures of the cannon’s firing. I took pictures of cannons with my Canon.  Get it?   Ha ha ha  – I just crack myself up sometimes.  I did this by pressing the shutter as fast as I could.  I probably should have used the motor drive on my Canon 20D to get a much smoother set of pictures.  But at the time I was just playing around with it with the thought of doing some sort of animation in the future.  Well about a month and a half later I got around to doing it.   I still haven’t figured out all of the bell and whistles of doing animation with photoshop.  This was produced more or less by trial and error.  But now that I know I can do it and it is pretty easy to do, I may do something more creative in the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home