Friday, July 22, 2005

Sponsor-A-Shelter-Animal Program

Melissa and her Jazzercise classes always are supporting good community causes.  I think that there is some sort of correlation between exercise and a good heart.  This is because of the tremendous generosity of Melissa’s classes and the only thing I can see that all these people of different ages, shapes, sizes and socio-economic backgrounds have in common is their desire to be fit.  I wonder if generosity is a function of exercise?  I bet if Ebenezer Scrooge would have exercised regularly he would have been a generous man. 

Ok ok — so what does this have to do with my photography?   A few weeks ago Melissa asked me to stop by class as she presented Carrie Thayer of The Scott County Humane Society with a donation that would be the 40th animal that the Jazzercise students have sponsored.  This program by the Humane Society is an awesome program and it seems to me that any business that wanted to give back to the community should consider it as it is a very worthy and easy program for them to participate in.

I took a picture of it and gave it to Carrie who wrote up a press release and submitted it to the local paper, The Georgetown News Graphic.   Well, today it was published.  I am Mr. “Photo Submitted” below. 

JazzAndHumanePressRelease

and here is the original photo that was submitted:

CarrieAndMelissa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home