Thursday, July 28, 2005

Georgetown's Namesake

GeorgeWashingtonMountRushmoreGeorgetown Kentucky was named after our first president, George Washington.  This spring Melissa and I went to South Dakota.  We met up with my Brother Bob, his wife Emily and daughter Katie.  Robby and Michael balked at going to South Dakota and stayed home. While there we visited Mount Rushmore as well as tons of other attractions.  Here is a picture of good old George that I took while out there.  If you want to see all of my South Dakota pictures, check out my South Dakota photo gallery.   South Dakota is very photographically rich.  We had a wonderful time and I suspect we will go back someday.  But I have other trips I want to take first.  There are several we are thinking about, but Key West and the Florida Keys seems to be occupying my thoughts at the moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home