Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Stone Fences Of Central Kentucky

Melissa and I went for a car ride yesterday and it didn’t take very long find great places to take photographs.  It seems that central Kentucky is blessed awesome scenery just about anywhere you look.  All you have to do is just that, look!

SAG2

This photo was taken on Yarnallton Pike which is just south of Georgetown Kentucky (KY).  I posted this image on my pbase landscapes gallery and one guest commented that this picture could have been taken in England somewhere.  I haven’t been to England yet, but I think she is right.  I have been told that the stone fences built around central Kentucky was built by Irish immigrants. 

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep, every time we go though Georgetown and stop at my Aunt's house, my wife just loves the stone fences. That part of the state is quite beautiful.

1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home