Saturday, July 16, 2005

Collage Software

I have been investigating Collage and Album software.  Really good album software costs an arm and a leg – like $500!   But I did find a nice collage software that rocks and is less than $100.  It is called FotoFusion from http://www.lumapix.com.  It is a really sweet package.  I took some random photos (actually not too random, the first few pictures I took at Morgan’s raid a few weeks ago). But I really didn’t select my best ones, I was just grabbing photos to see how well this software works.  Quickly, I produced a couple of collages.

MorgansRaidCollageMorgansRaidCollage2

Ignore the little numbers in the little pictures – that is because I using the demo version. So far, I love this software for collage making.  If you buy their $299 (probably not what I am going to get) version, it will let you do multiple pages at a time and produce an album.  Take a look at their movie at http://www.lumapix.com/pages/products/IntroVideo.shtml and see how easy it is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home