Saturday, July 16, 2005

Lock & Key Coffee House & Cafe

Melissa and I went and had lunch at Lock & Key today.   It is a trendy coffee shop on the main street of Georgetown.  You should visit their web site http://www.locknkeycoffeehouse.com/index2.html  and check out the place.  It really rocks and I would consider it one of the treasures of Georgetown Kentucky.   If you go there — be sure to get one of their awesome scones!

 

Of course I had my little handy-dandy Canon SD400 and took some pictures.  Here is a picture of Melissa.  In the background to the right you can see the vault room where people go in and relax with a cup. 

 

LockAndKey1

 

And here is a picture of a Caramel Hot – A hot chocolate with whipped cream on top with chocolate and caramel syrup on top.  YUMMY!  This has to be my mostest favoritest type oh hot chocolate.

 

LockAndKey2

 

Of course Melissa had to snitch a sip:

 

LockAndKey3

 

And then Melissa needed to take a picture of me:

 

LockAndKey4

 

After we got home, I took a little nap and our cat Java decided to curl up between my legs and take a nap with me. 

 

JavaOnMe1

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home