Sunday, July 17, 2005

Macaroni Grill

Today Melissa and I went out looking at bedroom furniture in Lexington.  Well, before I continue with the story, here is a photo of Sox. 

Sox

Sox is Michael’s cat.  He is a big sweetheart.  Most of the time he just minds his own business, but there are times when he wants attention.  Well, today is one of those times.  He is on my desk wanting me to pet him.  He prances back and forth on my desk in front of my keyboard and butts me with his head every chance he gets. Makes it hard to get work done. But what the heck, I love the cat so I do what I am told. I took a little time out to take this photo of him and he looks a little annoyed that I did such a thing instead of continuing to pet him and scratch his head. Ahh the life of a cat!

So where was I — oh yeah — we were in Lexington on the south side of town looking at bedroom furniture.  I think we found what we wanted, but we are thinking it over before we really decide.  So, since we are on the south side of town we decided to eat at one of our favorite places to eat, Macaroni Grill.  We don’t get to eat there very often because it is pretty much a pain to get there from where we live.  There are much more convenient places to eat and we usually end up taking the easy route to get our food.

MacaroniGrill

Pretty much everything we have tried there is awesome, but the dish that we are particularly fond of at the present is their Chicken Scaloppine.  Here is a photo of Melissa eating hers:

MacaroniGrillChickenScaloppine

If you order it, here is a handy hint.  The lemon butter sauce is a little buttery for me.  So I ask the waiter to bring me some lemon wedges.  I then squeeze the lemon juice over the meal.  In my opinion it turns the meal from great to fabulous! Melissa usually uses 1 (or 2) lemon wedges (you can see one on her plate).  I tend to use at least 4. I really like the meal to have a stronger lemon taste than butter taste. 

 

 

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home