Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Canon SD400

I have this tiny Canon SD400 Camera:

SD400

And it takes incredible pictures.  This camera is so freaking small that it easily fits in my shirt or pants pocket.  I pretty much take it everywhere so I can take photos that I wouldn’t be able to get with my big professional cameras. 

Melissa and I enjoy eating out and I like to take pictures of our food.  This little camera is perfect for this. About a month ago we went to the Merrick Inn and ate a fine elegant dinner.  Here are some pictures:

This is a picture of my steak.  I tried something in this photo and next photo that was recommended to me by an Australian who was looking at my food photos.  He suggested instead of letting it do a full flash, cover the flash with a white piece of paper to mute the flash a bit.  I used my fine linen napkin and this is the result. 

Merrick1

Here is Melissa’s pork.

Merrick2

The food at the Merrick Inn was excellent.  But I think what made it so yummy for me was that Melissa was there with me.  I know when I walk into these places with Melissa people must think I am a bazillionaire to have a babe like her on my arm.

Merrick3

Melissa had to have a picture of me. She did an excellent job considering the subject of her photograph. I will get her into photography some day.

Merrick4

This camera is so versatile, I can even take pictures of Melissa as I am driving down the road. I caught her eating a snack later on that evening.  It is amazing how much food she can eat and not pack on the pounds.  I guess that just goes to show what Jazzercise can do for you.  She is gonna live to be 100!

Merrick5

If you are looking for a small pocket camera that takes incredible pictures, I strongly endorse the SD400 (or its big brother SD500).  This little camera ROCKS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home