Monday, August 22, 2005

Melissa In The Park

Melissa and I went to the Scott County park Sunday after we ate at Moe’s.  I wanted to try out some new shots with some interesting angles.   We didn’t really plan on taking pictures, but it was a gorgeous evening and I had my 10D in the car, so I figured what the heck.  Melissa was kind enough to pose for me as I took the pictures.   I really like the way they turned out and the cross processing effects I applied to them.  The modern look of these photos has me really excited about my photography as it seems to have taken a step to a whole new level. I am looking forward to Rob or Mike’s next girlfriend so I can apply this affect to couples photographs.  They are gonna rock! 

MelArt1MelArt3
MelArt2

MelissaParkRun 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home