Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Melissa The Photographer

I think I am about to lose my big-boy lens and 20d camera.  Melissa has been stealing it to take pictures of her back yard critters.  I must confess, she has an awesome eye for photography and I love the pictures she has been taking.  I have been so busy playing with my 16–35mm lens on my 10D body that I didn’t realize all the pictures she has been taking.  Thank goodness this is digital and not film otherwise I would be in the poor house.   Normally I only post my photos on my blog, but I think that could be changing with some occasional Melissa pictures.  If she wants them posted more than occasionally, then she needs to get her own blog because I already lost my camera to her and I am not going to lose my blog!

Melissa is very health conscious and is always reminding me to eat many different colors of fruits and vegetables for a healthy diet.  Well, not only does she insure that I have those options to eat, she makes sure her critters have those options.  She is constantly putting out fruits and nuts for them (besides the normal store critter mix) to give them variety and provide healthy choices for their diet. Unlike me, her critters seem eager to make healthy choices.  Here is Salem Squirrel eating one of the strawberries that she put out for them.  By the way,  did you know that possums love carrots.  Anyway, I am really proud of the fantastic photograph that she took and the deftness of her photography.

IMG_2916

 

 

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice photo, Melissa! The strawberry adds just the right amount of color to the photo. Your critters all live the good life! M

11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home