Sunday, August 21, 2005

Moe's Southwestern Grill

Tonight Melissa and I had a craving for Moe’s.  So we jumped into the car and drove into Lexington to eat at Moe’s.   Moe’s is in Hamburg Place and it has the best Mexican food.  Ok, they call themselves a southwest grill, but any place that serves burritos is Mexican in my book. 

Moes1

Melissa had a buy one, get one free coupon so we both ordered an Art Vandalay.  You see, Moe’s has funky names for their food.  But don’t let the names fool you, the food is awesome.  It just tastes so fresh that one would swear that they grew all the ingredients out back.  An Art Vandalay is a vegetarian burrito.

Moes2

The cilantro salsa, which they call salsa verde, is our favorite.

Moes3

And Melissa loves the guacamole, so we always get a side of guacamole.  Ok this picture, and the next one especially is a little out of focus. I was taking the pictures with my SD400 without flash and I wasn’t too steady with the camera.  The smell of Moe’s was getting to me and I really wanted to eat, so I rushed the pictures.

Moes4

Here is a picture of my burrito after I took a bite out of it.  Now I have a pretty big mouth and you can see the size of my bite, so that tells you how huge the burritos are. I really wish this was in focus as the picture just doesn’t do the burrito justice.

Moes5

On the way home driving up I75 we go right past the Kentucky Horse Park.   I took a picture out the window as we were going by.

HorsePark

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home