Saturday, October 01, 2005

TRIFECTA!

I entered 3 photos — and got 3 ribbons!  Wootzers!  This is pretty amazing.  I enter my first art competition with the hopes that my work won’t be laughed at and I end up with three freaking ribbons!  Three I tell you!   Lest you think I am lying, here is the photographic proof! 

1st place:

AS0501

3rd place:

AS0502

and honorable mention:

AS0503
I am a little perplexed.  I entered the non-professional category, but my 1st place ribbon is marked as professional.  Not sure why, but I will take it! 

I was originally going to display 3 of my infrared photographs at the chamber of commerce next week, but I think I will display these three instead since they are all award winning. 

I will be walking around the next day with a big head and I am contemplating cutting off one of my ears. 

JimBigHead

1 Comments:

Blogger || davidjay || said...

It's marked professional because you're awesome! Great pics man! Wow!

9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home