Saturday, September 24, 2005

My work is getting noticed...

I received a couple of comments on my Second Curtain Flash Fun blog entry.  Both comments are from insanely awesome photographers.  One is from David Jay and the other is from Liana Lehman.  I really admire both of their work.   If you click on the David Jay link, you will see the most awesome photo movie I have ever seen.  It is truly amazing.  Check out his site.  It is very well crafted.   If you click on Liana’s link, you will be taken to her blog.  Check out her Sunday August 28th, 2005 post, Will dance for ice cream.  Those set of engagement pics are unbelievable. Just gotta love her amazing ability. How they do it, I have no clue, but I am diligently trying to learn.

There are several other photographers who I really like their work.  One of them is Gino Lucadamo.  Click on his name to check out his site.  Again, amazing photographs. The reason I brought up Gino, is that in November I am going to be flying to Phoenix to attend his photography bootcamp.  I am hoping to pick some of his fine art techniques.  I just hope my brain can hold it all.

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home