Friday, September 23, 2005

Georgetown / Scott County Artist Of The Month For October 2005

Ok, I actually don’t know what it is called and I sort of made that title up. Sounds impressive doesn’t it. I was told what is was, but really I don’t remember.  I am still a little dumbfounded by it all.  So I will be Artist of the Month until I figure out what it really is. Anyway, for the month of October 2005 I am the featured artist at the Georgetown / Scott County Chamber of Commerce.  I get to display 3 of my works there. I am planning on displaying 3 of my infrared pictures. I also get to display one of my larger works in the lobby of the Farmers Bank.  For there, I am going to display one of my Georgetown At Night photographs.  I am still deciding on which infrared to display.  They will be 11x14 in size.  For the Farmer’s bank display, I am going to display a 16x20 framed print of this:

ScottCountyCourthouse

So during October, stop by either the Chamber of Commerce in downtown Georgetown or the Farmers Bank and admire my work. I will be delivering my work on October 3rd.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well whatever it is, Congratulations!

11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home