Monday, October 03, 2005

Featured Artist - Jim Cook

Well it is October and like I said in this previous post, I am the Featured Artist for October.  What this entitles me to is to have three of my photos on display at the Chamber of Commerce and one larger one on display at Farmers Bank (the one near Wendy’s).

Here I am at the Chamber of Commerce office with my three award winning photographs.

FeaturedArtist1

And here is my night photo of the Scott County Courthouse at the Farmers Bank.

FeaturedArtist2

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

When the time comes, you wlll do my daughter's wedding! You rock!

2:31 PM  
Blogger Liana said...

Hey Jim! Congrats on your 3 awards - that's Awesome:) I see the kitty meow meow picture got its proper recognition ;)

Awww...and thanks for the way-too-kind props...I need to check out your blog more often; you've got some crazy-awesome PS and programming skillz!!

10:26 AM  
Blogger || davidjay || said...

Awesome job man! Congratulations!

:)

8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home