Monday, September 05, 2005

Sloppy Borders Enhanced

All has been quiet on the blog front.  Mike was home from college and he had me warcrafting with him.  What an addictive game.  But now that he is going back to school, I can continue with my photography hobby.   This weekend I spent quite a bit of time playing with and enhancing my Photoshop sloppy border scripts.  I even created a formal web page with .zip distribution files.  You can learn more by visiting my Free Photoshop Sloppy Borders web page.  I guarantee you will love this script or double your money back!

FreeSloppyBordersWebPage

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Giving away free sloppy borders is like giving away free board - it doesn't provide any retirement income.

That said, thanks for the free stuff.

7:24 PM  
Blogger Jim Cook said...

Good point! Send me $20 and I can retire. :-)

7:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jim, thanks for the sloppy borders...can't seem to get it to work correctly in CS2... just makes a small block for a result. Any thoughts? thanks, -Brad www.xanga.com/bjensen

11:59 PM  
Blogger Jim Cook said...

Yea the current version has a slight bug. The current circumvention is to change your preferences to pixels for the units in photoshop.

12:04 AM  
Blogger Alex moner said...

This weekend I spent quite a bit of time playing with and enhancing my Photoshop sloppy border scripts. www.hordelevelingguidereviews.com

3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home