Tuesday, September 13, 2005

I may have created a monster

It all started out with my suggestion to Mike that he start a blog about his freshman experiences.  That turns into him needing a camera to take photos to augment his blog so he took my SD400 to school with him.  This last weekend he came home and informed me that the SD400 isn’t good enough and he needs to take one of my good cameras.  In a moment of weakness, I relented and said he could take my Canon 10D with the 28–135MM F/3.5–5.6 IS lens.  He took back on Sunday and Monday evening he has informed me that my camera is AWESOME.  I think that means he is never going to bring it back!   How do I get myself into these situations.  Oh well, at least I have my SD400 back! I missed that little baby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home