Saturday, December 10, 2005

Maskrafters - Miracle On 34th Street

Melissa and I went to see the Maskrafters put on the play, “Miracle On 34th Street”.   We had a great time and as always, the Maskrafters rock.   Melissa and I are becoming big fans of Randy Hall.  He has been in the last 3 Maskrafter productions that we have seen and he just rocks each time.  Randy provides the comic relief and he is exceedingly funny!   His mannerisms and facial expressions are great.  Randy is in the last picture and on the left in the 2nd picture.   Pat Conroy was Kris Kringle and he was great as well.  Since this wasn’t a musical I was hesitant to take bunches of pictures because I didn’t want to disturb the people around me.  In the musical productions there are plenty of applauses and the music is loud so I can take more pictures that way.  But I was satisfied with the pictures I did take.

Here are some pictures I took tonight of the play.

Mo34-1

Mo34-2

Mo34-3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home