Saturday, December 10, 2005

What's Up?

Ok ok —– I haven’t been consistent with my Blog this week.  I think with all my traveling I got out of the habit.  I tend to think in the evenings just before bed that I forgot to blog that day.   So here are some thing that happened this week:

  • Received an awesome Christmas card from Karen LaBach this week.  Karen was my instructor from a photography class I took in the spring over at Cardome.  Her card was hand made and she had this old time photo of her and her husband on it.  It rocks!  See the photo of it below.  Ignore the blemish on her husbands face as I accidentally spilled some water on it.

Blog2005-12-10-1

  • Melissa and I are going to see Miracle on 34th Street tonight that is being put on by The Maskrafters .
  • I signed up for another photography course.  This one is going to be in February in Los Angles and will be taught by Mike Colon.  I will be attending with a bunch of photography friends as well.  Here is an example of his work he did for Grace Ormonde for her 2006 magazine.

Blog2005-12-10-2

  • I took a bunch of pictures on Tuesday at an IBM Spirit function at the Southern Nights exhibit at the Kentucky Horse Park.  The function wasn’t the best photo op to take pictures of, but I had a blast using some of the techniques I learned from Gino’s Bootcamp I attended last month. Yikes!  I just realized I never blogged about it. Guess it got lost in all the activities I was in. It was awesome.  I will blog about it in the future.  Here are some pictures from Tuesday:

Blog2005-12-10-3Blog2005-12-10-4Blog2005-12-10-5Blog2005-12-10-6Blog2005-12-10-7Blog2005-12-10-8

  • I am also making a DVD of the pictures I took in October for the IBM Spirit Fall Fest and IBM is going to be showing that next Saturday at another IBM Spirit function.
  • Donny Osmond is producing a book of photographs from his 2005 tour.  He is soliciting photographs that people took.  Well, Melissa and I went to see him in Columbus on May 12th.  Here are the the pictures I took.  I am going to submit some.  Wish me luck! 

Blog2005-12-10-9Blog2005-12-10-10Blog2005-12-10-11

 

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home