Sunday, October 30, 2005

Melissa Music Video

Yesterday Melissa and I went out to eat at our current favorite place to eat, Wallace Station in Midway.   I wanted to take some photos of the fall colors.  I pretty much ended up taking quite a few pictures of Melissa.

MelissaFall2005

After we got home and I saw the AWESOME pictures I took of her (I guess I should be more modest), I decided to make a movie.  Well one thing led to another and I ended up making an MTV-like music video.  I posted it for you to see.  The format is in quicktime and the movie is very large 25mb in size.  So only try to view this if you are on broadband.  The original movie was 125mb in size, but I compressed it for Internet viewing.  Therefore the quality suffers a little, but it still is pretty good.  Once Melissa saw this her first comment was “I wish I knew you were going to do this as I would have worn different clothes.” 

To view the movie, click on the image below.

MelissaMusicVideo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home