Saturday, October 22, 2005

Brandon and Irene Cannada

Melissa popped into Kroger to get some items. I waited in the car and was passing the time playing backgammon on my cell phone. As Melissa was getting in the car I heard my name being called.  Looking to my left and there was Brandon Cannada. He wanted to thank me about the nice blog entry that I did.  Which was really nice of him. He is a terrific young man!  Here is a photo of him in the company of a lovely young lady.  I didn’t get her name, but I presume that she is his girl friend.

2005-10-22-02

We were busy talking and I didn’t notice that his mom was in the back seat till he mentioned her.  Here is a picture of Irene and her daughter Shelby.

2005-10-22-01

We chatted a for bit. I don’t remember the last time I talked with Irene or Brandon and it was really nice talking to them. We talked about taking some head shots of Brandon and I am looking forward to doing it.  Hope it works out.

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home