Saturday, April 15, 2006

A few pictures from the MS Walk

Jazzercise students from around central Kentucky participated in the Multiple Sclerosis fund raising walk at the Kentucky Horse Park. The students besides raising money and participating in the walk, also did the warm up. I went along to take some pictures.

Jazzercise students warming up.

MSWalkA

Melissa’s legs.

MSWalkB

Students from the rear.

MSWalkC

Melissa leading the pack.

MSWalkD

Melissa being a drill sergeant!

MSWalkE

Melissa having fun.

MSWalkF

Henrietta doing her “groove thang” . (p.s. Lisa Eddy put me up to this!)

MSWalkG

Melissa and Cindy McGeorge.

MSWalk1

MSWalk2

After the warmup, Melissa and her students started the walk. This gave me an opportunity to take some pictures around the Horse Park.

A little boy touching the horse.

MSWalk3

I also saw some famous horses. Here is Cigar.

MSWalk4

And here is Da Hoss.

MSWalk5

A barn cat enjoying a lazy Saturday morning.

MSWalk6

I saw a cowgirl.

MSWalk9

And an Indian and Sheik as well!

MSWalk7

I saw lots of horses out in the fields. Here are a couple

MSWalk8

Here is a close up.

MSWalk10

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather M. said...

I live in Louisville, Ky and I LOVE the horsepark! Thank you for your beautiful pictures of it and of the Rolex event! :-)

4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home